Dienstag, 11. August 2009

oh noes

*sigh* My PC doesn't accept my data-sticks anymore. I'm not sure if the sticks themselves are malfunctioning or if I've messed up something. Well, there are several online-services available and I've started sending my stuff via e-mail to my own account, works fine. I'm working on a file and I've send it to my own e-mail to download and work on it during lunchbreak. I checked if I've recieved the e-mail and yes, it worked. I closed my e-mail program, went to bed, got up and drove to work. At work: No link.

That's because I already downloaded my mail - at home!. DAH! I'm such a dummy.

Guess, I'll just start a new sketch and continue working on the file when I get home from work. Here is a small preview. Very unrefined scribble, the actual file is half-finished. Meh.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Urteil: du hast den falschen Emailanbieter. Meienr speichert nicht nur gelesene Dateien, sondern auch gelöschte (ein paar Tage lang) und die, die ich selbst geschrieben habe. Und das alles mit Anhängen.

    Tolle Farben. Sein Gesicht wirkt etwas mädchenhaft...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. neee... ich benutze zu Hause Tunderbird, der läd mir das automatisch auf die Festplatte und im Tran hab ich das nicht berücksichtigt :)

    AntwortenLöschen