Freitag, 18. Juni 2010

New artworks in the pipeline

Earlier this week I had quite a scare - my PC took very long to boot and then it refused to connect to my second HDD. Read/write error and I nearly fainted as that particular drive stores all of my original PSDs, printdata - essentially everything I have done since I moved to Berlin. Meager as the amount of art is that I drew in those few years, all of it is important. Especially the print-data. Thankfully it seems that only the cable connecting the drive to the motherboard was broken and I was able to fix the problem with an extra casing - I'm certainly NOT going to reconnect a possibly defect HDD! No data was lost this time, but there is no guarantee that the HDD didn't suffer some damage. Needless to say, I promptly copied my important folder to another disc as well.

I do have a couple new artworks of course, but somehow I'm not able to finish those. bleh. It's not that I lack motivation or ideas, no. Maybe it's just not the right time to finish those paintings, I don't know. Whatever - I am actually pretty sure that I'll be able to finish this painting over the weekend, maybe by next week. It's not very complicated, but I love it.

Back to my beloved dark colors and themes. How I missed you so much.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen