Freitag, 30. September 2011

Continued

My new glasses have arrived - man, I'm so broke, it's not funny anymore - but at least I can see again. Actually I had planned to write about something totally different than simply posting a progress-shot of my hunter-fanart, but I'm too tired to write that up. Rahrah-rambling about todays comics, the image of women in comics, women as customers etc. Instead, I'll just link to this blog-entry here. She wrote it better on more wittier than I could anyway. So, go read it: http://mssnarky.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/a-response-from-a-female-comic-book-fan/

And here is my hunter. Changed the background from somewhere in the shadow-highlands to a random place with crystals. Would have loved to draw the highlands, but the lightning and the composition drew the attention too much to the left side and it felt rather odd. Since this is really not an excuse but fact *g*, I changed everything. But his face still seems flat, I don't know what I did wrong.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen