Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

I've been meaning to...

... but I just haven't had the time. Sorry. due to personal circumstances it's been rough to keep up. The Anatomy-blogposts will continue and I apologise that it's a rather.. eh.. whatchcallit... random and not well-thought-out post so far. I wrote that on a whim - a strong one, yes, but I think I could've done better. I probably should rewrite parts of it once I'm done with the series. As it is right now, I am unable to continue in a timely manner, but I want to let you know that I don't plan on cutting corners, I'll write the remaining articles.

It's been a very exhausting day. My head spins and I am glad I can go home now. Not to make anyone worry or something, the reason why I'm so exhausted is positive even if it's a rather painful phase at the moment. I'm working to get the motor running again and I need to fix some rotten and rusty parts, that's all.

In the meanwhile I'm drowing myself with work, but it's enjoyable, I have a very cute mug-design in the works:

So love it :D. Can't wait to see that in print! Besides that I'm working on a lot of other stuff, commissions, more stuff for later - because convention-season is upon us! Yikes! And getting my internal motor fixed is helping with that as well. It's been a long time since I had a clear head like that, so I'm really looking forward to the next months and actually finishing work. Can I have a "HELL YEAH!"?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen