Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

Stressful Weekend ahead

This weekend is going to be hell. Screw that, the rest of the week is going to be hell. I have to finish a couple of Sketchcards for a convention, send them to Schnee, so that she can sell them, I have to do a lot office-stuff, sent that out too. I have to clean up my room because IKEA offers my new couch for HALF the original price and I don't want to miss out on that offer and I'm sure I have forgotton half of what I wanted to do by now. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to draw those sketchcards - they take more time to paint than I thought.

I sound like a horribly unorganized person. Guess, I am. At least I'm no longer the person to curl up  in a ball and hope things will simply blow over, the last months have been very, very helpful. So, I'll do the best I can do and see what I can finish by sunday.

Oh yeah, My comic-project is taking shape. As soon as I'm done with the sektchcards it's back to working on the layout-sketches. somehow I think I'll lack sleep this week *sniffles*.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen