Montag, 22. August 2011

New Art

Won't be posting any new art for a while, despite that I actually want to draw. A lot. But thanks to Trenchmaker an Malisaa I'm now concentrating on a small comic. I'm about to finish the storyboard (currently at page 21), which is a big step for me. Not only did I manage to start on the project, I also have a lot of fun and I'm making progress. Not much difficulties, execpt maybe for 2 pages. Need to find a better camera-angle and work on drawing perspective *lalala*.

THIS time I promise myself that I'll finish this project. It's not Dragonbones. It's smaller and a lot less serious, plus I have to draw a lot of machinery and architecture. Sure hope my readers will like it as much as I do!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich freu mich total drauf. Wenn du kannst, poste gerne zwischenschritte - oder heb sie zumindest auf. Ich liebe Skizzen und Planungsseiten : )

    AntwortenLöschen